The International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) are online assessments, designed to provide an integrated and deeper learning experience. In Singapore, ICAS is offering assessment in the subject domain of English, Mathematics in Chinese, Mathematics in English, Science in Chinese, Science in English and Writing.
Every year, ICAS papers are developed by a team of subject matter experts. All the papers are moderated by experience professors and teachers to ensure its quality and relevancy to the students.
ICAS assessments are conducted by schools under examination conditions. Administration guidelines are provide to every teachers to ensure the same assessment conditions are practised while sitting ICAS.
Benefits for join ICAS
- Provide objective ranking of performance
- Encourage students to attain greater academic success
- Require students to think beyond the classroom
- Recognise student success through medals and certificates
- An annual competition
- Designed for rcognising academic excellence for high potential students
- All students receive a general overview of their performance and awards which can be used to build their academic portfolios
- Provides additional challenge and extension within a competitive environment
Email us for more details
Email us if you have any questions regarding ICAS, we would like to hear from you.